- American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- Journal of the American Podiatric Medical Association
- American Diabetes Association
- Diabetes Management
- Arthritis Insight
- Gout Information
- American Academy of Podiatric Sports Medicine
- American Podiatric Medical Association-Sports Related Foot Care
- Runner’s World
National Odd Shoe Exchange
A non-profit organization that is a source of footwear for those requiring single shoes or pairs of differing sizes. Many have this need due to injury, disease or genetic disorders.
Connecting people who have odd shoe needs.
Inclusion of these links is for informational purposes only and does not imply endorsement of any kind. Bergen Family Footcare makes no guarantee as to the accuracy of the information contained in these sites. If you need help with a specific foot problem we strongly encourage you to call us first.
Please feel free to call us at (718) 545-3668 or email us with any questions or to schedule an appointment.