John J. Caponigro, DPM, FACFAS, FACFAOM
Dr. Caponigro earned a Bachelor’s degree in Biology at St. John’s University; and received a Doctorate of Podiatric Medicine at The New York College of Podiatric Medicine. Post-Doc, he completed a two year residency in Podiatric medicine and surgery at Wyckoff Heights Medical Center, an affiliate of Weill Cornell University. He completed his training in New Jersey, at Saddle Brook Surgical Center, where he specialized in reconstructive foot and ankle surgery. Currently Dr. Caponigro is board certified in Foot Surgery and Podiatric Orthopedics and Medicine.
- Chief, Department of Podiatry, St Mary’s General Hospital, Passaic, NJ
- Assistant Director, Podiatric Medical Education, St Mary’s General Hospital, Passaic NJ
- Diplomate of the American Board of Podiatric Surgery
- A Diplomate of the American Board of Podiatric Orthopedics and Primary Podiatric Medicine
- Fellow of the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- Fellow of the American College of Foot and Ankle Orthopedics and Medicine
- The Foot & Ankle consultant for the Newark International Airport Medical Offices
- Former Clinical instructor and member of the teaching staff at Wyckoff Heights (Brooklyn, NY)
- Former Clinical instructor Medical Center and Mount Sinai Medical Center (NY, NY)
- Former Foot and ankle consultant at the Murray Hill Medical Group at NYU Medical Center (NY, NY)
Please feel free to call us at (718) 545-3668 or email us with any questions or to schedule an appointment.